A message from Keller Landsberg PA
As everyone is now aware, the federal government has declared a National Emergency. The State of Florida, Broward County, and the City of Fort Lauderdale have also declared a state of emergency based on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic reported by the World Health Organization. We at Keller Landsberg are closely monitoring the fast-moving developments and have taken steps to protect the well-being of our employees, clients, visitors and the community at large. We have also taken steps to ensure that our clients’ legal needs and interests are fully protected.
Although we have limited access to our physical office in compliance with applicable governmental proclamations, and in order to protect our employees, clients and the community, Keller Landsberg remains open and fully operational. We have implemented our business continuity plan which will allow us to continue operations throughout the duration of this unprecedented public health emergency. As part of our plan, our lawyers and staff are working remotely using computers with secure, dedicated, VPN network connections. Our telephone system remains operational, and all of our lawyers are available to communicate with you and provide the same attentive dedication to your legal needs as when we are physically in the office. Your calls and e-mails will be answered. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will continue to represent our clients with the same responsiveness they have come to expect from Keller Landsberg.
Posted below for your convenience are links to important Orders and websites regarding operations within the Florida State and Federal Courts, and from state and local governmental authorities. We will continue to monitor developments in the Courts, as well as from other governmental entities and post updated pronouncements here as they become available.
Like everyone, we hope this crisis ends soon, and with the least amount of harm to everyone in Florida, in the country, and throughout the world. While we all confront this challenge, Keller Landsberg is committed to doing our part to minimize its impact, and to assist our clients during these difficult times. Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in Keller Landsberg.
- Florida Supreme Court COVID-19 Emergency Orders and Advisories
- Order on Essential & Critical Court Proceedings in COVID Crisis
- Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order – March 13, 2020
- Broward Circuit Court Emergency Administrative Order on COVID-19 – March 20, 2020
- Miami-Dade Circuit Court COVID-19 Page
- Palm Beach Circuit Court Administrative Order on COVID-19 – April 17, 2020
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida Administrative Order – March 18, 2020
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida Administrative Order – March 13, 2020
- The Florida Bar COVID-19 Information and Resources Page
- Florida Governor’s COVID-19 Resources Page
- Miami-Dade County Coronavirus Page
- Broward County Coronavirus Page
- Broward County Administrator’s Emergency Order – March 22, 2020
- Palm Beach County Coronavirus Page
- Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order – May 4, 2020