vCard | Email | T 954-761-3550
Raymond L. Robin is managing shareholder of Keller Landsberg PA. He practices in the area of litigation and has substantial experience in business litigation, insurance, reinsurance, real property and other complex arbitration and litigation matters in state and federal courts. Mr. Robin has represented clients at the trial and appellate levels throughout Florida, including in the Florida and United States Supreme Courts.
Mr. Robin served as judicial clerk to the Honorable Joseph Nesbitt of the Third District Court of Appeal of Florida from 1986 to 1988. He is a 1986 cum laude graduate of the University of Miami School of Law, where he was a member of the University of Miami Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif. He also holds an M.B.A. from the University of Miami School of Business Administration and is a graduate of the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa.
For details regarding Mr. Robin’s representative matters, please visit our Past Case Results page.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1986
- Member, University of Miami Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- University of Miami School of Business Administration, M.B.A., 1981
- University of Witwatersand, B.A., Law, 1979
- Keller Landsberg PA – Associate
- Duane Morris LLP – Special Counsel
- Foresite Design, Inc. – Founder and CEO
- Third District Court of Appeal of Florida, Miami, Florida – Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Joseph Nesbitt, 1986-1988
- “What Is Left of the Joint Proposal for Settlement?” The Florida Bar Journal, February 2011
Selected Speaking Engagements
- “Third Party Practice,” Florida Bar Young Lawyer’s Division Board of Governors – Basic Discovery CLE, May 8, 2008
- “Proposals for Settlement,” Palm Beach County Bar Association CLE, November 2015