Keller Landsberg PA attorneys have extensive experience representing insurance companies in coverage disputes including professional liability, general liability and property and casualty insurance matters. In addition to litigating coverage and bad faith matters, we counsel insurance clients regarding claims handling, litigation avoidance and bad faith and extra-contractual claims risk management. We are proud to say that our attorneys have contributed to the development of case law in Florida on insurance coverage in several significant appellate decisions.
As a complement to their legal practice, firm founders D. David Keller and Alan L. Landsberg are certified by the Florida Department of Financial Services to provide continuing education to insurance company clients licensed in Florida.
Also of particular note is Mr. Landsberg’s extensive knowledge of the insurance industry. He spent nearly 25 years at The Hartford Insurance Company where he was the managing attorney, overseeing a staff of 15 lawyers. At The Hartford, his trial practice included insurance coverage, construction litigation, product liability claims, bodily injury suits, and workers compensation matters. His experience gives him a keen understanding of the insurance company view of cases, and a unique insight into the industry perspective impacting every case in which our law firm clients maintain insurance coverage to respond to claims.
Representative Professional Liability and Property and Casualty Insurance Clients
- Alfa Alliance Insurance Corp.
- Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance
- American Security Insurance Company
- American Bankers Insurance Company
- Association for the Professionals of Delaware
- Assurant Group
- AVIVA Insurance Co. of Canada
- Axis Pro
- Balboa Insurance Company
- Chubb & Son Companies
- Columbia Insurance Group
- Continental Casualty Co.
- Economical Insurance Group
- Federal Insurance Co.
- Great American Insurance Company
- Hanover Professionals
- Medmarc Casualty Company
- Meritplan Insurance Company
- National General Lender Services
- Praetorian Insurance Company
- Pro Assurance Indemnity Company
- QBE First Insurance Agency
- QBE Specialty Insurance Company
- St. Paul Travelers
- The Hartford Insurance
- Transguard Insurance Company
- Universal Property and Casualty Insurance Company
- Voyager Indemnity Insurance Company
- Westport Insurance Corporation
- York RSG / York Pro